Brand Colour:Orange - Orange
Product ID: 159888
Whether you're travelling light on the mountain trail or hostel hopping your way round South America the question of clean drinking water is always foremost. The replacement Purifier Cartridge from Grayl gives you a back-up filter for when your current one reaches the end of its lifespan.
The Purifier Cartridge uses a patented electroadsorptive media to create a submicron trap (i.e. magnet) that works to remove pathogens and inorganic compounds. Alongside this an ultra powdered activated carbon works to filter toxins such as chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites offer natural antimicrobial properties to inhibit growth and ensure the filter remains fresh between uses. Together this technology protects against a range of issues from water-borne pathogens (viruses, bacteria & protozoa), particulates (sediment, silt), chemicals and heavy metals.
From river trips and alpine treks to world-wide travel and even part of a home disaster kit, the Purifier Cartridge from Grayl offers peace of mind in getting a supply of safe drinking water wherever you go.
*Compatibile with the Ultralight, Quest and Legend models.
- Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Rotavirus, Hepatitis A)
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria (e.g. E coli, Salmonella)
- Removes 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, dirt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic)
- Fast Flow Rate: 15 seconds per 16 oz (2 liters/minute)
- Lifespan of Replaceable Purifier Cartridge: 300 uses (40 gal/150 L)
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- BPA free materials: Yes
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standards: 42+53
- Size: 2.9" | 7.3 cm
- Weight: 2.8 oz | 80 g
- Capacity: 16 oz | 473 ml
- Integrated attachment loop
- Compatibility: Ultralight, Quest and Legend
- Materials: ABS food-grade plastic, food-grade silicone
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.