Brand Colour:Tarn/Cobalt Blue - Tarn Blue/Cobalt Blue
Product ID: 206786
The women's Essens Mimic Hood from Haglöfs is a super warm and lightweight insulated jacket built for cold weather adventures from hiking, climbing, and backcountry ski touring to simply keeping warm around town.
The Essens Mimic Hood Jacket is insulated with synthetic QuadFusion™ Mimic. This material has the extraordinary warming characteristics of down but gives excellent performance even in wet conditions.
A bluesign® approved 30D tear-resistant and fluorocarbon free DWR Pertex® shell offers superb protection from the elements while keeping the weight to an absolute minimum.
Polartec® Powerstretch® shoulder inserts and articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs offer supreme comfort and improved mobility, no matter what you're doing. A 3-way adjustable hood gives added protection from wind and rain in exposed terrain.
Make the most of the outdoors with this high-tech and versatile puffy jacket from Haglöfs.
- 30D tear & wind-resistant fluorocarbon free DWR-treated Pertex® shell fabric
- Polartec® Powerstretch® shoulder inserts for greater mobility
- Insulated with a unique, synthetic blown-in material for warmth & minimal moisture absorption
- Mini quilted construction
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Shorter cut for a low pack size
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs & hem for comfort & heat retention
- Waterproof Rating: DWR only
- Breathability Rating: N/A
- Zips: Standard
- Underarm Vents: No
- Pockets: 2 x hand pockets, 1 x chest pocket
- Wrist Gaiters: No
- Hood Construction: 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Material: Pertex® Quantum, 100% Polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 48.5 g/m²
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ Mimic: 100% Recycled Polyester, light, lofty, synthetic fibre cluster insulation with down-like feel
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Weight: 410g