Product ID: 238031
The Edge Lyt 130 boots are the stiffest of all of the Head Edge Lyt all mountain boots. The Edge Lyt 130 is built for strong or heavier riders who are looking for a firm but fun boot for all round resort riding.
The Edge Lyt boots uses 3 main features to create a boot that is both responsive and easy to use. Hi-Top Tech, Duo Flex, and the Control Frame, work together to create a shell design which allows the power to be efficiently channelled through the boot, so that no extra effort is needed. As the Lyt name suggests this boot uses Heads light weight PU shell construction, The result is a natural and balanced feel in a boot that is less cumbersome.
The Perfect Fit 3D liner and the form fit shell allow the boots to be fully customised to the wearer’s feet. During the fitting process, each of these elements is subjected to heat which allows the shape to be manipulated to give a close fit. Primaloft insulation is one of, if not the most effective synthetic insulation on the market and means your feet are in one of the most comfortable and warmest liners available.
With a reference last of 102mm, these men's ski boots are well suited to those with wider feet, they can be heated and strecthed wider still if the needed. Those who may often face problems with narrower boots or pressure on the top of the foot will find these boots a breath of fresh air. These are a good option for those looking for a boot with generous room that can still be used all over the mountain.
- Liquid Fit - The fit can be customised through strategic gel injection to eliminate dead zones or unwanted movement
- Perfect Fit 3D Liner: Precision, comfort, and durability, this liner can be quickly heat moulded to best fit the feet
- Primaloft - Insulation helps keep the feet warm for all day comfort
- Duo Flex: This is a progressive flex which gives precise control in all phases of the turn
- Hi-Top:The shell connects directly with the leg giving maximum control
- Control Frame: Two different materials are joint to give a great blend between comfort and energy transmission
- Form Fit: The shells can be heat formed in the fitting process to increase balance, comfort and control
- Velcro Booster Strap Secures the upper section of the boot around the leg for max performance
- Flex Adjustment: The flex can altered by a selector on the rear of the boot. Choice of 125 or 115
- Single Canting: Lateral adjustment to help get that perfect fit
- Binding Compatibility:Any accepting GripWalk soles, alpine touring soles under ISO 9523 or bindings classed as MNC
- Gripwalk: Head's new soles, designed with a curved rubber sole for increased walking comfort and grip
- Flex: 130 - Stiff (Adjustable to 115)
- Last Width: 102 mm
- Liner: Heat Mouldable Liner
- Shell: Heat Mouldable PU Shell
- Walk Mode: No
- Mountain Profile: All-Mountain
- Condition: Brand new