Colour: Black / blue / white
Product ID: 219400
The K2 Pinnacle 110 offers the perfect blend between uphill mobility and downhill stability.. Featuring a 110 flex, 100mm last and a walk mode, this is an amazingly versatile all-mountain ski boot that'll perform just as well on long ascents as it will on challenging descents.
That 110 flex is the perfect stiffness for advanced riders who want enough support to take on anything the mountain has to offer but don't want race-boot-style rigidity, or for experienced intermediate skiers looking for more support from their boots.
The shell itself is optimised, with an asymmetrical curved toe box to match the natural shape of toes and a pre-formed punch out over the navicular area of the ankle, which is a common place for pressure points with many skiers. On the back cuff of the boot you'll see the Y shaped section of materials that gives the Spyne it's name. This section of the boot allows for maximum energy transfer and low distortion into the boots flex, helping to promote a smooth performance and low vibrations across all conditions.
A good last width of 100mm should provide a comfortable fit for most riders with average width feet, while the Intuition liners can be heat moulded to fit perfectly to the individual foot. These LuxFit Tour Liners are specifically designed for ski touring and utilise a extra thick, asymmetrical tongue which is stiff all the way down to maximise support and comfort across the shin. This makes them perfect for touring and hiking and allow you to make the most of K2's Synchro Interlock™ walk mode.
When disengaged, the Synchro Interlock walk mode unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell and allows for a great range of forward and backward mobility, perfect for long uphill escents, touring and boot packing. The Powerwedge, which maximises forward lean when the leaver is engaged, is loosened to allowed for more efficient movement. when the walk mode lever is flipped up and engaged, the Synchro Interlock™ creates a supportive all-mountain boot, with 100% of the flex index and uncompromising downhill performance.
- Powerfuse Spyne - The Y-shaped Spyne at the rear of the boot promotes smooth energy transfer in to the boot's flex for responsiveness in all terrain and minimising jarring vibrations
- Energy Interlock - Rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell of the boot. The Interlock stretches when the boot is flexed forward, and the energy is released throughout the turn, creating a smoother, more natural flex.
- Power wedge and Collar - Offers varied forward lean and greater upper cuff support
- Synchro Interlock™ Walk Mode - Enables simulatenous release of both the internal wedge and the Energy Interlock. When disengaged, the upper cuff is unlocked from the lower shell for a superb range of movement
- Asymmetrical Toebox - Toebox matches the natural curvature of toes for an ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Intuition LuxFit Tour Liner - This liner is built for 'out of the box' comfort, and is fully heat mouldable to create a comfortable custom fit and eliminate uncomfortable pressure spots
- Navicular Punch - A bump is pre-formed in the navicular ankle area to relieve pressure where many skiers experience it
- Power Buckle Strap - Extra-wide 45 mm powerstrap transforming the three buckle boot design into a four-buckle, hard charging freeride boot
- Binding Compatibility - Compatible with all standard alpine bindings under ISO 5355 and bindings marked as MNC (Multi-norm compatible)
- Flex: 110 - Medium-Stiff
- Last Width: 100 mm
- Liner: Intuition Heat Mouldable Liner
- Shell: Custom Thermo Shell mouldable in store
- Walk Mode: No
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Condition: Brand New