Purple - White / Purple
The Katana is an all-round, multi-purpose climbing shoe that can deliver maximum performance with optimal comfort: whether you’re spending a whole day at the crag or crushing at the gym.
The La Sportiva Women's Katana climbing shoes are constructed with a supportive, slightly down-turned last which ensures precision and power - integrated with unique heel construction which provides optimal heel hooking manoeuvrability and the perfect heel cup fit. The successful combination of synthetic and natural materials provides the best compromise between comfort, technical performance and durability. A unique midsole with prehensile area under the toe provides for optimal edging support, increasing sensitivity, complete with a vibram sole with XS Grip2 rubber for maximum grip. This style and fit establishes the Katana as a shoe suitable for confident beginner climbers and beyond, catering to both boulderers and climbers who want to keep their shoes on throughout a long day of technical routes.
La Sportiva’s Women's Katana shoe is a double-strap Velcro shoe that combines innovative technology with a classic design to create an advanced shoe that excels in all-day performance on any form of climbing.
- Type: Slightly down-turned last for multi-purpose, all-round climbing
- Ability: Beginner to advanced
- Closure: Double velcro strap
- Rubber: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™ - Competition climbing compound designed for pure friction, recommended for use when your priority is maximum grip: from indoor climbing to bouldering and sport routes
- Midsole: 0.8mm LaspoFlex with P3® rand - to maintain your shoe's profile
- Upper: Suede leather and synthetic microfibre
- Weight: Approx. 430g
- EU Size: 35 - 35.5