Product ID: 214659
A high performance climbing shoe designed to excel at all modern climbing applications requiring technical footwork, and perfected for edging on super steep terrain. The Testarossa is a precision climbing shoe that can deliver maximum performance with optimal comfort: whether you’re spending a whole day at the crag or crushing at the gym.
The La Sportiva Testarossa climbing shoes are constructed with an aggressive, down-turned last which encourages your toes to a hooked position for precision and power - integrated with La Sportiva's slingshot rand which drives power down to the toe box. This style and fit establishes the Testarossa as a responsive, high performance shoe for intermediate climbers and beyond, catering to both boulderers and climbers who need maximum friction and support on technical moves.
La Sportiva’s Testarossa is a lace-up shoe, offering the ability to dial in an unmatched snug and supportive fit, complete with a down-turned hook design to create an advanced, aggressive shoe which excels in precision and performance on technical climbs.
- Type: Aggressive, downturned last for steep routes and bouldering
- Ability: Intermediate to advanced
- Closure: Lace-up
- Rubber: 3.5mm Vibram® XS Grip2™ - Competition climbing compound designed for pure friction, recommended for use when your priority is maximum grip: from indoor climbing to bouldering and sport routes
- Midsole: 3D Hytrel anatomical insert with P3
- Upper: Suede leather and synthetic Lorica microfibre
- Weight: Approx. 225g