Product ID: 180917
La Sportiva's flagship bouldering shoes, distinguished among climbers and reviewers alike as being one of the best options on the market - The Solution is a precision climbing shoe that can deliver maximum performance with optimal comfort: whether you’re spending a whole day clipping bolts or crushing at the gym.
The La Sportiva Women's Solution climbing shoes are constructed with an aggressive, down-turned last which encourages your toes to a hooked position for precision and power - integrated with unique heel construction which provides optimal heel hooking manoeuvrability and the perfect heel cup fit. This creates a shoe that hooks, grabs, edges and smears on any feature you can find. The Lock Harness System® surrounds your foot and unifies it with the upper for a perfect fit. The highly adjustable Fast Lacing System® lets you tailor the quick closing hook and loop closure for a highly personalised fit.This style and fit establishes the Solution as a performance shoe for intermediate climbers and beyond, catering to both boulderers and climbers who want to keep their shoes on throughout a long day of technical routes.
La Sportiva’s Women's Solution shoe is a single-strap Velcro shoe that combines innovative technology with a classic, down-turned hook design to create an advanced, aggressive shoe that excels in all-day performance on technical boulder problems.
- Type: Aggressive, downturned last for steep routes and bouldering
- Ability: Intermediate to advanced
- Closure: Single velcro strap
- Rubber: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™ - Competition climbing compound designed for pure friction, recommended for use when your priority is maximum grip: from indoor climbing to bouldering and sport routes
- Midsole: 0.9mm LaspoFlex with P3® rand - to maintain your shoe's profile
- Upper: Lorica - A synthetic leather that is constructed from extremely small micro-fibres making it's water-repellent, breathable and highly durable
- Weight: Approx. 450g