Brand Colour:Black/Blue Deck, White/Blue Base
Product ID: 222350
The 2020 Lib Tech Skate Banana snowboard is an absolute classic in the industry and has stood the test of time.
It's forgiving and easy to ride nature is perfect for any type of rider. It has a soft/medium flex perfect for learners and forgiving enough for freestyle riders. A whole host of other tech make this snowboard extremely adaptable and excel in any situation all over the mountain.
Created with everyone in mind from 1st day-ers to seasoned pros, the Skate Banana is a total do anything, shred anywhere snowboard. Its BTX Banana rocker shape combines rocker in the middle with flat-mild camber towards the nose and tail. This raises the nose and tail off the snow making turn initiation easy and guaranteeing float all the while retaining the control and stability of a camber profile.
Add in Lib Tech's Magne-Traction and you have a snowboard that really can do everything. Seven serrations along each edge of the board act like a serrated knife to grip onto the snow and give you edge control like no other.
Manufactured with Lib Tech's Original Power Construction, an Aspen/Paulowina wood core ensures the Skate Banana is lightweight, strong and keeps it's environmental impact to a minimum. A Tri/Bi-ax fibreglass construction increases pop and torsional flex, a Eco Sublimated TNT base provides superb glide and Power Transfer sidewalls enhance pop.
Using Eco Sub PBT printing techniques, the Skate Banana's design is as eye catching as ever and is produced free of toxins and with minimal environmental impact.
There is a reason why the Skate Banana has been stalwart in Lib Techs range for 10 years. The simple facts are that it's supreme design is rider friendly, adaptable and it's versatility means that it delivers performance for any rider, of any ability in any environment. You'll be hard pressed to find a better snowboard!
- BTX - Banana Technology rocker shape for an all terrain freestyle board that performs everywhere and is super easy to ride
- MTX Magne-Traction - Seven points of focused edge control to provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. By creating a serrated edge with 7 bumps you get more contact with the snow and more grip and control
- Tri/Bi-Ax Fibreglass - The perfect blend of Tri-Ax fibreglass at 45°, 45° and 90° to enhance torsional strangth and Bi-Ax fibreglass at 0° and 90° to enhance pop
- Aspen Wood Core - Light, poppy fast growing wood fibers farmed from sustainable sources of 75% Aspen & 25% Paulowina renewable Eco woods. 'Wood is nature's fibreglass'
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls - Unique to Lib Tech boards these are tough, fast, hard, waterproof and best of all eco friendly due to the lack of toxic ABS!
- Birch Internal Sidewalls - Technology brought across from Lib Tech's award winning skateboards to add board control that's stronger with more pop for great power transfer
- UHMW Tip & Tail Impact Deflection - Protects your board from scratches, dings and de-lams, helping it to last longer
- Eco Sublimated TNT Base - Fast and low maintenance dual layered fluoro base material
- Flower Textured Eco Sublimation PBT Top - Mervin are the only manufacturer to use water based graphics which don't contain any toxic solvents or coats during manufacturing - and they look sick too!
- Hand Crafted in the USA (Near Canada) - The Bitchin' Board Builders at Mervin really know how to make a board. Each board comes with the individual makers mark of approval right in the USA