Brand Colour:Black Deck, Black/Red Base
Product ID: 222450
Lib Tech's 2020 Total Ripper Series hybrid camber snowboard is a park influenced, all mountain ride that is packed full of tech to ensure it can handle everything from the top of the mountain to the park. Having taken riders to multiple Gold medals and won numerous awards, the TRS HP is a perfect choice for an intermediate/advanced rider looking for all mountain freestyle progression.
On this model Lib Tech have used their excellent Horsepower construction in order to conserve weight and create a light smooth feel. The core is made from Aspen, Columbian Gold and Polonia renewable eco-woods that are ultra light and offer timeless pop and performance. Sintered Birch Internal Sidewalls are also included in order to help improve board control, create a more natural pop and improve strength.
An XC2 Banana camber profile has been included which has been adapted from the award winning C2 profile, and provides a shorter, more aggressive rocker between the feet with a longer camber that sits more underfoot. This makes initiating turns easy and helps maintain float in powder. This profile also contains extra tip and tail pressure to enhance pop, stability and precision.
No Lib Tech snowboard would be complete without their patented Magne-Traction technology providing unprecedented edge hold. Seven specifically placed serrations along both of the board's edges create additional contact points which grip onto the snow, providing edge hold even on the hardest of ice.
A bio-bean environmentally friendly top sheet twinned with Basalt reinforced fibre glass provides added strength to the board structure, meaning that the TRS Horse Power will remain strong, poppy, lively and will stand the test of time.
Ridden and put to the test by a number of professional riders, the TRS Horsepower has delivered time and time again. If you are looking for an aggressive, all-mountain freestyle snowboard that has a proven track record of performance then look no further than the TRS.
Artwork by Anthony Hurd.
- Horespower construction - Lighter and Smooth construction containing a two-type wood core, Basalt Tri/Bi-ax fibre glass, Bio Beans tops sheet, TNT base, Birch and sintered sidewalls and tip/tail impact deflection
- XC2 BTX - Hybrid Banana rocker and Camber profile, extra solid tip and tail pressure for power, pop, precision and total stability. Medium amount of pressure between your feet for carving, edge hold on ice and float in pow
- MTX Magne-Traction - Seven points of focused edge control to provide unreal edge hold in all conditions. By including 7 serrations along the sidewalls you get more contact with the snow meaning more grip and more control
- Aspen/Paulowina Core - 60% Aspen & 40% Paulowina produces an ultra light, durable, strong and sustainable wood core that feels super lively
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls - Unique to Lib Tech boards these are tough, fast, hard, waterproof and best of all Eco friendly due to the lack of toxic ABS!
- UHMW Tip & Tail Impact Protection - Reinforcements to protect your board from sctratches, dings and de-lams
- Birch Internal Sidewalls - 90 degree pop tech and power transfer spines developed in Lib Tech skateboards are placed along the sidewalls to add extra control, strength and more pop
- Eco Sub TNT Base - Durable double layered base materials providing a fast/smooth glide with little maintenance required
- Eco Sublimated Bio-beans top sheet - Environmentally friendly bio-plastic top sheet created from Beans! Eco-friendly and providing the best strength to weight ratio of all top sheet materials on the market!
- Basalt/Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Fibreglass Combo - Strong and light Basalt reinforcement with dual fibreglass construction providing enhanced pop, strength and conserving weight
- Hand Crafted in the USA (Near Canada) - Hand built snowboards by enthusiastic and passionate manufacturers. Each board comes with the individual makers mark of approval from the USA
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freeride/Freestyle
- Camber Profile: XC2 BTX Hybrid
- Shape:True Twin
- Base:TNT Sintered
- Flex: Medium/Firm
- Condition:Brand New - Factory Waxed