Brand Colour:Phantom/Poinciana - Black/Red
Product ID: 178675
Comfortable and reliable, the Macpac Amp 12 Hour Pack is designed to carry all your essentials for a day-long run or biking adventure.
Constructed from Titan Grid™ nylon fabric, this backpack strikes the ultimate weight to strength balance. There's ample room in the main compartment for a 2 litre bladder and an extra layer with an internal zippered pocket for valuables. On the front of the bag is a stretchy stash pocket for snacks and other essentials you'll need quick to hand and a mesh pocket on the shoulder strap which is designed to carry your squeeze flask (included).
The wide hip belt and adjustable back length provide excellent stability, allowing you to go at your fastest pace without hesitation. This fell running pack also features a comfortable moulded foam back panel which provides constant air flow. 360 degree reflective detailing and a blinker light attachment allow you to run or ride into the night and remain visible.
- Hydration compatible
- Moulded foam back panel for extra airflow
- Stretch front stash-pocket
- Blinker light attachment
- 360 degree reflectivity
- Internal zippered valuables pocket
- Mesh pocket on shoulder strap
- Wide hip belt provides good stability when running or biking
- Squeeze flask included
- Hip belt arrangement allows for back length adjustment
- Main Fabric: 100 Denier Nylon
- Base Fabric: 210 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Capacity: 7L
- Weight: 480g
- Hip belt: Yes
- Suitable for watersystem: Yes (2 litre)