Product ID: 203024
Built for maximum snow protection in the mountains the Alvier Hardshell Bib Pant features 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro material and is backed with C-Knit fabric to offer durable weather protection and comfort, regardless of the conditions.
Built as a hardshell, the Aliver HS Bib Pant is designed to be used as a standalone layer but can also be used in adverse weather with additional layers. The trousers feature hem reinforcements made from Dyneema fabric to offer ski edge protection. Moreover, a press button found on the leg can be used to adjust width for enhanced crampon compatibility.
The Alvier HS pants feature a tough GORE-TEX® Pro 3-layer construction to give you a durable shell with unbeatable waterproof and breathable protection. They carry a vapour permeability rating of RET 6 m² Pa/W - but we'll spare you the complex jargon and just assure you that Goretex Pro is an extremely breathable yet exceptionally durable fabric, making it ideal for fast paced, high intensity activities such as skiing. Even if you do overheat, Merino wool sections in the bib are fast drying, breathable and retain heat even when wet, so you'll stay warm and comfortable even during periods of exertion.
Ventilation zips on the legs feature a mesh backing to prevent snow spraying inside and allow you to cool down. All zippers are splash-proof and ensure that wind and moisture are kept at bay. A good array of pockets means that there's plenty of room for your essentials, and this includes a secure chest pocket with inner loop, specially designed to work with Mummut avalanche beacons, but also suitable for all kinds of avalanche transceivers.
Whether they're worn with under layers or used as a standalone shell, the Aliver HS Bib Pant are an adaptable hardshell for both on and off piste. With durable reinforcements and a 3 layer waterproof breathable design they are intended for use on the slopes.
- Brand Heritage: Ski / Alpinism
- Waterproof Rating: 28,000 mm
- Breathability Rating: 25,000 gm
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg Length: Regular
- Insulation: Hard shell with C-Knit liner
- Type: Bib Pant
- Construction: Robust recycled 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro material
- Materials: Main: 100% polyamide | Lining: 48% Polyester, 48% Merino Wool, 4% Polyurethane | Insert: 85% Polyamide | 15% Spandex | Membrane: 100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Fixed bib with wool sections to keep the body warm after sweating
- Jacket To Pant Connection
- Barryvox®-compatible zipper pocket with a loop inside
- Dual splashproof zipper pockets
- Articulated Knees
- Side ventilation with splashproof zippers
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from Dyneema®
- Snap button to adjust leg width for improved crampon compatibility
- Easy-pull zipper for easy opening even when wearing glovesbluesign® approved
- Belt Loops