Brand Colour:Black - Black
Product ID: 163553
Mammut set the standard for all-mountain protection through innovative design and high-quality waterproof-breathable construction.
The men's Broad Peak Insulated Hooded Jacket by Mammut is the perfect lightweight and packable down puffy for rock climbers looking for a versatile four season mid or outer layer.
A water-resistant outer shell fabric offers protection from light rain while the 750 fill power goose down insulation offers superior heat retention against cold.
An adjustable hood is helmet compatible while 3 zip pockets keep smaller essentials secure and close to hand. Other features include Velcro cuffs and a 2-way front zip.
The Broad Peak Insulated Hooded Jacket from Mammut gives you a great layer for all mountain activities from ice/mixed climbing and classical alpinism to bouldering and alpine walking.
- High heat performance
- Water-resistant outer material
- Filled with 125 g 90/10 goose down (750 cuin fill power)
- Can be worn as outer layer or mid-layer
- 2-way front zipper
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- 1 chest zipper pocket
- Jacket can be stowed away in left front pocket
- Super-lightweight and low-volume
- Regular Fit
- 460 g | 16.2 oz