Built for use as a cold weather mid layer or a stand alone for milder climes, the Lynx Insulated Anorak from Marmot features a windproof, DWR shell with lightweight Thermal R Active insulation to give you an all round layer for outdoor adventures.
The simple, sporty design features built-in Angel-Wing Movement for added comfort with an elasticated hem and cuffs for added weather protection. A half-zip in the front lets you cool quickly when working hard or seal out the elements when needed. A kangaroo pocket lets you stow larger essentials.
The Marmot Lynx Insulated Anorak is perfect for mountaineers, climbers, and hikers looking for a warm and reliable insulated midlayer with light rain protection in a comfortable design.
- Waterproofing: DWR
- Fit: Regular fit
- Hood: Attached adjustable hood
- Cuffs: Ribbed cuffs
- Hem: Elastic ribbed hem
- Pockets: Kangaroo pocket, tunnel through hand pockets
- Seam Construction: Not taped
- Insulation: Thermal R active insulation
- Material: Pertex Quantum© 100% Nylon Plainweave 1.4 oz/ yd
- Weight: 300 g