Brand Colour:Black - Black with Red Highlights
Product ID: 210353
TThe Montane Atomic Jacket is a classic shape and multi-use shell jacket, great for anywhere from a mountain trek to a local stroll. This is an ideal jacket for active hikers and trekkers who need a lightweight shell which is fully waterproof and breathable.
The updated 2019 Atomic Jacket is made from 40 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD, which uses a highly waterproof membrane and durable DWR helps shed rain and snow to maintain breathability. It is completely windproof too, allowing complete weather protection, yet it is still ultra lightweight, soft. A Dry Touch backer addition enhances the waterproof rating further, and the Atomic Jacket has been given a 10k waterproof and 6k breathability rating.
Like all of Montane's shells, the design of this jacket has been technically tailored to prevent the hem from rising when you are actively moving, and the arms are articulated so that you have full movement with no restraints. It also has well thought out pocket placements, with two zipped mesh lined hand pockets to store the essentials. These pockets have the option of doubling up as an additional heat dumping surface if left open, and pit zips provide further venting to ensure breathability.
A fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with the option to roll-away provides versatility, and subtle reflective details allow you to safely adventure even in low-light conditions.
Incredibly adaptable, the Atomic Jacket looks sharp in an urban setting just as well as it performs on higher terrain, so don’t miss out and choose this great all-rounder to keep you dry.
- Constructed from fully waterproof and breathable PERTEX® Shield, now with a dry touch back for more comfort
- Micro-taped seams throughout increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Two mesh vent hand pockets positioned clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Pit zips with YKK zips for additional venting
- Full length YKK front zip with internal storm flap
- Shaped cuffs with veclro tabs for a close fit
- Single hand operated adjustable, elasticated drawcord hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Subtle reflective details for mountain safety
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 6,000g
- Seam Construction: Micro-taped seams throughout increase breathable surface area
- Zips: Water resistant zips
- Insulation: None
- Underarm Vents: No
- Pockets; 2 hand pockets, 1 chest pocket
- Wrist Gaiters: None
- Hood Construction: Helmet compatible mountain hood with 3 points of adjustment
- Powder Skirt: No
- Material: 100% nylon rip-stop
- Fit: Classic Mountain - allows for layering underneath
- Weight: 340g Approx.