Product ID: 108754
An extremely lightweight insulated jacket from Montane, the Featherlite Down jacket is a versatile all-season wonder for mountain activities: wear as a mid-layer for faster paced activities in cold conditions or as an outer layer on cool evenings. It even packs down to the size of a large orange meaning it’s easy to keep on you for whenever the occasion arises.
The Featherlite Down jacket’s micro baffle anatomical construction allows perfect loft space for the down. A lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® QUANTUM Rip-stop outer with super DWR provides protection from wind and high quality water resistance, while a PEAQ Down lining is next to the skin, which itself is exceptionally comfortable, highly breathable and fast drying.
140g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium HyperDRY™ goose down at 750+ fill which is water resistant and fluorocarbon-free, and that it’s certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track My Down™ traceability, ensures you’re nice and toasty in an ethical and responsible way.
Montane’s Featherlite Down jacket features articulated arms allowing more free movement and comfort, and preventing the lower hem raising when lifting arms. A down filled helmet-compatible technical hood can be rolled away for convenience, features three point adjustment, and has a foam reinforced peak for stability. Secure storage is provided by two hand warmer pockets, a chest pocket and an internal pocket, and a full-length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip provides secure closure. To top it all off, the Featherlite Down jacket comes with its own Montane stuff sac, meaning you can easily and compactly carry your jacket with you wherever you travel.
A versatile, ultra light, ultra packable down filled jacket from Montane, designed for a wide range of outdoor adventures such as Alpine climbing, mountaineering, mountain walking and more.
- PERTEX® QUANTUM Rip-stop outer with Durable Water Repellency
- 140g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power
- Certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™ traceability
- PEAQ Down lining
- Micro baffle anatomical construction
- Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Down filled roll-away technical hood with three point adjustment
- Two hand-warmer pockets, one chest pocket and one internal pocket
- Full-length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Montane stuff sac
- Weight: 424g (approx)