Brand Colour:Shadow - Grey
Product ID: 176106
The new Spider Hoodie from Montane is a durable yet lightweight technical fleece that offers breathable mid-weight warmth and exceptional freedom of movement.
Constructed from Pontetorto Tecnostretch fleece, the inner fabric not only provides warmth and comfort but is super-stretchy, durable and fast drying. The Cordura face fabric is protective and extremely tough, making it an ideal outer layer on warmer days.
This technical fleece features a close-fitting helmet-compatible hood for climbing or skiing and low profile cuffs with thumb holes for full coverage in cold weather. There is a discreet, zipped security pocket on the chest for small valuables, maps and other essentials you need close to hand. Engineered tailoring and articulated arms allow for free-flowing movement and prevents hem lift.
With a super-sleek appearance, the Spider Hoodie is an all-singing, all-dancing mid-weight fleece that's suitable for a variety of alpine and snow sports. Hard-wearing and reliable, the hooded pullover can be worn as a mid or outer layer.
- PONTETORTO Tecnostretch fleece Durable, fast drying mid-weight fabric with high stretch
- CORDURA face for enhanced durability
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring for complete freedom of movement and reduced hem lift
- Helmet-compatible hoodLow profile bonded peak and re-elasticated rear crown for a close under-helmet fit
- Discreet zipped security pocket on chest
- Deep 1/2 length, baffled YKK front zip
- Bonded, partially-bound low profile cuffs with thumb loops
- Rear external hang loop
- Low profile micro-flatlocked seams throughout for added comfort and durability
- Recommended Activity: Mountaineering / Climbing / Mountain Walking / Trekking / Back-country skiing / Backpacking