Brand Colour:Flint - Brown
Product ID: 144951
The award winning Terra Pants form Montane give you comfort and durability through all four seasons. These lightweight trousers feature a blend of fast drying TACTEL fabric; built to withstand wind and rain, with a water resistant finish to protect in variable weather conditions.
CORDURA® Mini Rip-Stop patches can be found on the seat, knees and inner ankles for added abrasion resistance while twin needle sewn seams lend greater protection from rugged trails and high energy activities.
Two mesh lined vents on the thighs help keep you cool in a hurry with 1/4 length side zips offering even greater ventilation and the option to pull on and off over footwear. Pockets include two zipped hand and a pull out security pocket to stow smaller items and valuables.
The Montane Terra Pant offers all round versatility with rugged performance - built for a range of outdoor adventures whether you're hiking, climbing and trekking or weekend camping and fishing.
- Wind and water resistant, fast drying Cotton-feel TACTEL® fabric
- Extremely durable CORDURA® Mini Rip-stop reinforcement patches on seat, knees and inner ankles
- Twin needle sewn seams for added durability
- Articulated knees in an active cut for unrestricted movement during ascents
- Tailored waist with repairable button fastening to reduce excess fabric
- Zip fly and removable webbing belt, with low profile buckle
- Two zip hand pockets for secure storage of smaller items
- Zip pull out security pocket
- Two mesh lined thigh vents for quick cooling
- ¼ length side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- UPF 40+ protection
- Recommended use: Rock Climbing / Mountain Walking / High Trekking / Backpacking / Travel