Brand Colour:Black - Black
Product ID: 152055
Specifically designed, cut and fitted for women’s hands, the Tundra glove from Montane provides women a warm, tough and waterproof mountain glove for a variety of outdoor adventures.
500 Denier nylon gives these gloves a tough, hard wearing outer, while a highly breathable FREEFLOW Mantle inner lining provides waterproofness, and a DRYACTIV 2000 pile fleece lining makes these Women’s gloves not only practical and durable, but comfortable to wear for a wide range of mountain activities.
Pre-curved fingers and thumb and roll-top fingertips provide enhanced fit and dexterity, while a thumb nose-wipe allows you to keep your face clear without compromising your hands by taking them on and off, allowing for a much more comfortable experience on the mountain. Montane’s Women’s Tundra glove also features and elasticated wrist, helping with fit and heat loss, a short gauntlet cuff with single hand cuff adjustment, a finger carabiner loop, and a leash loop inside.
A durable, waterproof and toasty glove from Montane, designed to keep you comfortable in a wide range of outdoor activities, including mountain walking, trekking, mountaineering and more.
- 500 Denier nylon provides a tough outer fabric
- Highly breathable, waterproof FREEFLOW Mantle inner lining
- DRYACTIV 2000 pile lining
- Designed, cut and fitted specifically for women
- Pre-curved fingers and thumb with roll-top fingertips
- Thumb nose-wipe
- Elasticated wrist
- Short gauntlet cuff with single hand cuff adjustment
- Finger carabiner loop and internal leash loop
- Weight: 134g (approx)