Brand Colour:Cloudburst Grey - Grey with Blue Highlights
Product ID: 208011
Designed with the female athlete in mind, the Montane Women's Claw 14 Trail Running Vest Pack has an impressive strength to weight ratio. Ideal for long distance trail runs and other ultra events, this backpack offers body-hugging, load carrying-comfort and practical storage options.
The main body is constructed from ultra tough, lightweight RAPTOR UL fabric which brings the weight of the pack down to an impressive 354g. The women's-specific, ergonomic Montane Freelight Chassis vest is technically tailored to provide ultimate support and comfort during dynamic movement over rough terrain. Constructed from fast drying, breathable CONTACT Flyte Mesh Air, the chassis is also elasticated to allow unrestricted breathing during exertion. Stretch hook and loop adjustments on the front further aid easy breathing and allow the chassis to grip the body for balance and stability.
With 14 litre storage in the main compartment and a multitude of internal and external pockets, this running backpack can accommodate all the essential gear you need for runs of considerable distance. Pacer pole attachments can be found under the arms for easy, on-the-move access as well as a diagonal attachment across the main body. External bungee provides compression as well as additional storage.
The Women's Montane Claw 14 trail running backpack is designed to provide you with a safe, supportive and comfortable way of load-carrying when running long distances over rough terrain. The featherweight, ergonomic design will allow you to go further faster, offering unrestricted movement and breathing.
- RAPTOR UL Fabric Enhanced strength to weight ratio
- Women's-specific Montane Freelight Chassis Technically tailored, ergonomic chassis vest constructed from fast-drying, breathable CONTACT Flyte Mesh Air
- Polygiene Permanent Odour Control Anti-bacterial treatment to keep your pack odour free for longer
- Two Low Profile Stretch Harness Straps with adjustable hook and multiple attachment points
- Hydration Compatible Internal hydration bladder compatible
- Montane Softflasks Included Two Montane Softflasks 500ml in chassis for quick and easy hydration. Elastic loops compatible with Montane Softflask straws (sold separately), bladder tubes or even maps
- Versatile Storage Options Two main zipped compartments ideal for storing race clothing, equipment and supplies. Multiple internal and external pockets for easy organisation
- Smart Bungee System provides pack compression and additional external storage
- Pacer Pole Attachment Points easy-access under arm attachment and diagonal pole attachment on main body
- Removable Whistle Accessory for mountain and race safety
- Volume: 14 Litres
- Weight: 354g | 12oz