Brand Colour:Shadow - Grey
Product ID: 207280
Montane's Venom Hoodie pullover is a versatile, lightweight fleece offering warmth, comfort and freedom of movement.
Made from POLARTEC Thermal Pro Fleece, this hoodie delivers the warmth and comfort of classic fleece and goes beyond, drying faster and retaining heat more efficiently. It has plenty of stretch too, with engineered tailoring and articulated arms to allow free and easy high-reaching movement, and reduce hem-lift. The close fit of the hood and chin-strap is designed to keep in warmth and provide comfort under an alpine helmet.
There is a concealed zipped security pocket to discreetly store small valuables, maps and other essentials, as well as a large microfleece-lined kangaroo pocket for extra softness and warmth.
With a contemporary, casual look, the Venom Hoodie is an adaptable fleece pull-over that's suitable for a variety of alpine pursuits, from adventure to leisure.
- POLARTEC Thermal Pro Fast drying mid-weight fleece with high stretch to improve mobility
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring for complete freedom of movement and reduced hem lift
- Helmet-compatible hood Snug lycra-bound face aperture and pre-elasticated rear crown for a close under-helmet fit
- Pockets Concealed zipped security pocket and large brushed microfleece-lined kangaroo pocket
- Low profile micro-flatlocked seams throughout for added comfort and durability
- Full length, baffled YKK VISLON front zip
- Lycra-bound low profile cuffs, with Thumb loops to prevent lower arms riding up
- Rear external hang loop
- Recommended Activity: Mountaineering / Climbing / Mountain Walking / Basecamp
- Weight: 320g Approx.