Product ID: 187568
Montane’s Women’s Featherlite lives up to it’s name, weighing a mere 388g, however don’t let it’s weight fool you, it is highly capable. Insulation is provided by 750+ fill power down ensures substantial warmth for year round mountain activities.
Constructed from highly durable Pertex quantum that excels at wind protection, the fabric ensures warmth held in the loft isn’t wicked away by nature. As a ripstop fabric Pertex quantum in addition to offering wind protection reduces the possibility of feathers leaching through the material. In addition the jacket is coated in a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to reduce the effects of water during unexpected showers.
Insulated with with 120g of 750-fill down which has been Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified so you know animal welfare principles have been upheld in the acquisition of your insulation. With a 90/10 down to feather ratio the Ambler will ensure maximum warmth for the weight of the jacket. The inner lining of the is made from a PEAQ Down Fabric, exceptionally breathable to reduce moisture build up that can compromise your dead air space management.
The Featherlite features a three point adjustment down filled hood, designed to fit over a climbing helmet, with a internal elastic loop and hook on the rear that allow it to be stowed away if so desired. In order to reduce heat loss an internal storm flap behind a YKK reverse coil main zip reduces unwanted wind drafts, while an adjustable hem can be cinched down with a drawcord to lock in heat.
The Women’s Featherlite from Montane is a year round down layer that can be used as a midlayer in frigid conditions or as an outer on cooler summer nights. With an athletic cut for mountain activities and articulated arms to reduce hem lift when climbing/scrambling, this is an all year, all mountain jacket. No backpack should be without one!
*Additional images may show a different colourway for illustration only*
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum outer with a superior DWR
- PEAQ Down liner that is exceptionally comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- 120g Allied Feather & Down HyperDRY with 750+ fill power
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Internal zipped left hand side chest pocket
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Subtle reflective roundel details
- Includes a MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Active Mountain Fit
- Material construction: Pertex Quantum
- Insulation: 120g of 750+ fill power down
- Fill Configuration: Microbaffle
- Pockets: Two hand warmer, one napoleon, one internal drop pocket
- Front zipper: YKK reverse coil
- Stowage: Montane stuff sac included
- Fit: Athletic slim fit
- Weight: 388g