Product ID: 198631
The 2019 Nidecker Aero snowboard boot is a clean looking, comfortable, supportive boot, with a forgiving mid flex and a fantastic fit thanks to its asymmetrical design and efficient Boa Coiler lace-path. This versatile boot suits all levels of riders, from total beginners to seasoned pro's on a budget.
The Aero features a BOA Coiler system to provide smooth lightning fast entry and exit with great heel hold, that has superb even closure across the boot so you don't need to worry about getting uncomfortable pressure points effecting your ride. Simply turn the dial to your desired tightness and pop out to release.
The Bronze-level liner is packed with great tech that provides superior comfort and performance while being extremely warm and light. Built with a combination of standard and thermo foam, the liner will mold to the shape of your foot for a customised fit. The liner also has Moisture Wicking protection to pull away any moisture from your foot for a comfortable ride when your out all day on the slopes.
The Aero uses Nidecker's B.F.T (Bare Foot Technology) Free Track Outsole. This is constructed using an all rubber material to support the shape of your foot, it will feel like you're barefoot! An N-gel pad is placed underfoot to dampen heavy impacts and chatter in rough conditions, increasing comfort.
The Aero Coiler snowboard boots are a great option for all progressing riders. The boots promote all day versatility and comfort on the slopes. It has all the essential needs to ensure you have the support, comfort and flex while learning new skills and techniques on the mountain.
- BOA Coiler system - Provides quick and easy custom comfort with a smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- B.F.T Free-Track -An all-rubber outsole that is designed to support the anatomy of the foot reducing fatigue and providing a bare foot feel.
- N-Gel Dampening - Designed to absorb and disperse pressure upon impact from hard landings on the heel.
- 3D moulded tongue and toe - Unnecessary material has been striped out, this creates a streamline design that is less bulky promoting a natural flex without boot distortion.
- Antimicrobial Moisture Wicking Liner - Pulls any moisture and sweat away from the foot for added comfort and a fresh smell.
- Bronze-Level Thermo Heat Moldable liner - Nidecker's entry-level liner, built with solid tech for a comfortable, light and supportive liner.
- Integrated Lacing - Integrated directly into the liner with webbed stitching for support.
- Standard Density Comfort Foam - Standard foam that provides great comfort while riding.
- Vented Tongue - Ventilation prevents moisture collecting in the boot.
- Velcro Positioning Tab - Prevents the tongue from drifting as you ride.
- Custom Flex Zone - Improves fit across the ball of the foot to ward off arch strain or any other discomfort.
- Internal J Bars - Extra support in the liner around the ankle.
- 3D molded Single Density Insole - Single density EVA foam molded into the anatomical shape with a deep heel cup and arch support. The forefoot gets more cushion for flexibility while the arch and heel remain more supportive.
- Rider Profile: Good for all abilities
- Mountain Profile: All-Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Soft/Medium
- Lacing: BOA H3 Standard Coiler System
- Condition: Brand New