Product ID: 184458
The 2019 Nidecker Talon snowboard boots are the most technologically advanced boots in Nidecker's range. Designed for demanding riders who require a comfortable, responsive boot with lots of support for all-day riding, the Boa Focus Talon is here to help you push your limits.
The Talon uses Armortech Reinforcements and is constructed to be the stiffest boot of the entire Flow range. This is perfect for riders looking to ride off-piste, charge hard hitting those steep lines with pure speed.
The BOA focus system is the quickest, smoothest and easiest way to tighten up your boots providing even closure with no pressure points. This BOA Focus system uses 2 BOA Coilers over the tongue and side of the boot. The side BOA Coiler provides closure on your ankle to lock down the heel stopping the dreaded heel lift that can occur while riding. This allows a customised fit which can be micro tuned to the riders preferences for ultimate comfort and support.
The Gold-Level liner is packed with amazing tech that provides superior comfort and performance while being extremely light. Built with high density thermo foam, moulding to the shape of your foot for a customised fit that will minimise space in the liner. This liner uses a Ripper Lacing Harness, a Z-lace configuration for a perfect fit while O.C Kush around the ankle helps further improve comfort and heel hold. The list goes on and is further explained in the Features Included section!
The Talon uses Nidecker's top end B.F.T (Bare Foot Technology) Vibram Approach Outsole. This piece of tech has incredible grip in all conditions using a wet/dry compound. An EVA midsole and N-Gel Dampening gel pads are placed in the forefoot and heel to provide the best comfort and support, conforming to your movements, dampening heavy impacts and chatter in rough conditions. This will give you the best connection to your board enabling you to ride harder for longer comfortably.
For extra comfort and protection against the elements the Talon uses a Waterproof Bladder to block snow and water from entering in. The Space Blanket insulation is a thermal insulating barrier between the outsole and the liner keeping heat inside and the cold conditions out while the Silvadur antimicrobial finish in the lining will keep your boots smelling fresh all day long!
The Talon Focus snowboard boots seriously packs a punch with tech that will support you in every way on the mountain. These are no doubt the best bet for intermediate to advanced riders who want an all mountain boot that has superb abilities to tackle back country with precision, speed and comfort to keep you riding all day, everyday!
- BOA Focus System - This unique hybrid features a BOA Coiler over the tongue and a BOA side-reel for external focused closure on your ankle area. Simply locking your heel down means more control with less effort.
- B.F.T Vibram Approach - This outsole is created in cooperation with respected sole maker, Vibram. This is a 5 part outsole to support your feet, and dampens impacts. Vibram outsoles are constructed using a wet/dry compound to provide outstanding grip.
- N-Gel Dampening - Designed to absorb and disperse pressure upon impact from hard landings on the heel and forefoot.
- Armourtech Reinforcements - Constructed to provide strength for added stiffness.
- 3D moulded tongue and toe - Unnecessary material has been striped out, this creates a streamline design that is less bulky promoting a natural flex without boot distortion.
- Space Blanket - A thermal insulating layer between the outsole and the liner, keeps the heat in and the cold out.
- Waterproof Bladder - Keeps your feet nice and dry.
- Gold-level Thermo Heat Mouldable Liner - The pinnacle of plush comfort and support, the Gold-Level Heat Moldable liner fully customizes to the form of your foot.
- Ripper Lacing Harness - Anatomical internal harness with Z-Lace configuration eliminates lace crossover and gives you a perfect fit using the easy locking Ripper Laces.
- EVA Reinforced Panels - Offers more support and comfort.
- Vented Tongue - Ventilation prevents moisture collecting in the boot.
- Velcro Positioning Tab - Prevents the tongue from drifting as you ride.
- Custom Flex Zone - Improves fit across the ball of the foot to ward off arch strain or any other discomfort.
- Velcro Top Strap - Extra fastening with comfort top cuff to prevent any discomfort around the shin.
- Internal and External J Bars - Extra support in the liner around the ankle.
- Silvadur Anti-Microbial Finish - Keeps the boots smelling fresh for longer.
- Self Moulding 3D Triple Density Insole - Advanced anatomical shape with deep heel cup and arch support. Memory foam topsheet custom moulds to your foot without having to heat it and traction silicone screen print to keep your feet from slipping.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freeride
- Flex: Stiff Responsive
- Lacing: BOA Focus H3 Dual system for micro-tuning capability.
- Condition:Brand New