Product ID: 184569
The 2019 Nidecker Tracer snowboard boots are built with high-performance materials and a high-tech look. This boot is made for advanced riders who want a light, progressive, highly customizable, mid-stiff boot they know won’t let them down at the top of the mountain.
The Tracer features a Boa closure system to provide lightning fast entry and exit. Simply turn the dial to your desired tightness and pop out to release. This superb system is twinned with a heel-lock quick fit system that helps increase power transmission and response. This is a unique hybrid between the single-dial Boa® Coiler and a simple single-pull locking lace system over the ankle zone. Keeping your heel locked down and foot in place means quicker power transfer from boot to board.
The Tracer comes with Nidecker's Silver-Level Thermo heat moldable Liner offers premier comfort and performance, featuring high-density thermo foam, Nidecker's reversecut asymmetrical comfort-cuff and internal multi-layer latex J-bar construction to give you perfect heel-hold and a pressure-free fit.
The Tracer comes with whole host of other bonus features to enhance your riding experience. A Vibram B.F.T. out sole provides support, dampens vibration, increases grip and provides superb board feel, whilst N-gel inserts are placed in the sole to provide support and dampening under foot for an extra comfy ride.
The Nidecker Tracer boot is an excellent choice for snowboarders who prefer a mid flexing, all mountain boot and also want a boot that provides a ton of support and comes with excellent features to guarantee comfort and superb performance in all conditions.
- Asymetrical BOA Coiler with Heel-Lock system - A Boa system provides excellent fit with ease. Simply twist the dial to tighten your fit and pop out to release. This is twinned with Flow's single pull Heel-Lock system to achieve excellent heel hold.
- Silver-Level Thermo Heat Moldable Liner - Premier comfort and performance, featuring high-density thermo foam, Nidecker's ReverseCut asymmetrical comfort-cuff and internal multi-layer latex J-bar construction that molds to your foot for the best fit and comfort possible.
- Asymetrical 3D Moulded Tongue - Anatomically correct to provide less bulk and a true flex without boot distortion.
- Silvadur Anti-Microbial Finish - To keep the boots smelling as good as new.
- Space Blanket Insulation - Thermal insulating barrier between the outsole and the liner keeping the heat inside and the cold out.
- B.F.T Vibram Outsole - This outsole is created in cooperation with respected sole maker, Vibram. This is a 4 part outsole to support your feet, and dampen impacts. Vibram outsoles are constructed using a wet/dry compound to provide market-leading grip.
- 3D Molded Single Density EVA Insole - EVA foam is moulded into an anatomical shape to provide support for the heel and arch and cushioning for the forefoot.
- N-Gel Damepening - Designed to absorb and disperse pressure upon impact from hard landings on the heel.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All-Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Medium
- Lacing: BOA H3 Coiler / Heel-Lock Closure
- Condition: Brand New