Product ID: 198624
The 2019 Nidecker Triton snowboard boots are a new addition to the Nidecker line. This clean, mid-stiff model is designed for maximum comfort, efficiency and adjustability, making them perfect for the all-mountain rider who needs a great boot for a great price.
The BOA focus system is the quickest, smoothest and easiest way to tighten up your boots providing even closure with no pressure points. This BOA Focus system uses 2 BOA Coilers over the tongue and side of the boot. The side BOA Coiler provides closure on your ankle to lock down the heel stopping the dreaded heel lift that can occur while riding. This allows a customised fit which can be micro tuned to the riders preferences for ultimate comfort and support.
The Bronze-level liner is packed with great tech that provides superior comfort and performance while being extremely warm and light. Built with a combination of standard and thermo foam, the liner will mold to the shape of your foot for a customised fit.
The Triton uses the B.F.T (Bare Foot Technology) FreeTrack Outsole. This piece of tech offers great underfoot grip in all conditions. An EVA midsole and an N-Gel pad is placed in the heel to provide the best comfort and support, conforming to your movements, dampening heavy impacts and chatter in rough conditions. This will give you the best connection to your board enabling you to ride harder for longer comfortably.
Nidecker's Triton Focus snowboard boot is a super versatile, all-round boot that offers amazing value for money. With next level comfort and a Dual BOA system for ease of use, this is certainly the boot of choice to shred the whole mountain.
- BOA Focus System - This unique hybrid features a BOA Coiler over the tongue and a BOA side-reel for external focused closure on your ankle area. Simply locking your heel down means more control with less effort.
- B.F.T FreeTrack Outsole - super durable, all-rubber outsole designed to support the anatomy of your foot and give you the authentic barefoot feel.
- N-Gel Damepening - Designed to absorb and disperse pressure upon impact from hard landings on the heel.
- 3D moulded tongue - Unnecessary material has been striped out, this creates a streamline design that is less bulky promoting a natural flex without boot distortion.
- Bronze-Level Thermo Heat Moldable Liner - Customizable fit and feel made affordable with targeted thermo-form foam, innovative and comfortable reverse-cut top cuff, multi-layer J-bars and tethered liner lacing with a no-drift Velcro custom closure.
- EVA Reinforced Panels - Offers more support and comfort.
- Velcro Positioning Tab - Prevents the tongue from drifting as you ride.
- Internal and External J Bars - Extra support in the liner around the ankle.
- Anti-Microbial Liner Finish - Keeps the boots dry and smelling fresh for longer.
- 3D Moulded Single Density Insole - Single density EVA foam molded into the anatomical shape with a deep heel cup and arch support. The forefoot gets more cushion for flexibility while the arch and heel remain more supportive.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate
- Mountain Profile: All-Mountain
- Flex: Medium
- Lacing: BOA Focus Dual system for micro-tuning capability.
- Condition: Brand New