Brand Colour:White Top, Blue Base
Product ID: 197123
The 2018 Nitro Beast has been Inspired and designed by top pros like Eero Ettala, Marcus Kleveland, Sven Thorgren, and Torgeir Bergrem to be the most progressive freestyle board in the park. These guys have made sure that this board functions with lightweight performance, pop and progression... and this board can handle anything.
This new Twin shaped board offers the precision and performance that is needed to pull off world class tricks whilst offering a true cambered rocker to give it ultimate stability that many riders can't live without.
The powercore II gives a nose to tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, snap and ultimate response. Add in the Whiplash core profile that features a reduced thickness the inserts that maximises ollie power and this board will handle pretty much everything you throw at it.
Tri-Lite laminates combined with a Powercore II Core offer both a refined board feel with strength and power, using the highest grade of ultra-lightweight poplar wood, ensuring that this snowboard has excellent levels of pop and unmatched strength without sacrificing weight.
If you love spending time in the park then the Nitro Beast is the board for you. The board has been finely tuned, with a stiff flex which is forgiving yet responsive and giving you more chance of making those landings, the sintered speed base will keep you gliding smoothly and effortlessly.
- Powercore II - nose to tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers
- Tri-Lite fibreglass Laminates - The perfect blend of flex and torsion control, Nitro tuned Tri-Lite Laminates with fibers running in three directions make for quick turning, highly responsive boards
- Base: Sintered Speed Formula II base which is fast and durable with a nanotech wax formula infused deeply in the base.
- Park Flex: tuned especially for park riding, forgiving yet responsive, allowing you to hit all the rails and kickers!
- Design: Inspired and designed by top pros like Eero Ettala, Marcus Kleveland, Sven Thorgren, and Torgeir Bergrem to be the most progressive freestyle board in the park