Brand Colour:Red Deck, Red Base
Product ID: 218854
Part of the Quiver collection, the 2019 Nitro Fusion snowboard comes straight from the brains of Bryan Fox and Austin Smith. This new Quiver addition has been in the works for a few seasons – and Nitro are finally ready to unleash this classic all-mountain shape to be your more versatile Quiver stick!
The Directional Tapered shape, Mid-Wide Width, Cam-Out Camber, and stiffer All Mountain flex offer the support and response you want from a classical backcountry bad ass shred stick! The old school shape offers old school power, while the new Reflex Core and Powercore II keep the board agile and responsive in all the right ways.
Nitro have added a progressive sidecut to the Fusion. This adds a larger radius in the front that blends tighter towards the tail making accelerating out of turns easy and reduces the risk of edge catching!
To emphasize on-snow speeds, a Sintered Speed Formula II Base plays to the board's smooth, snappy nature for endless freeride capability. Nitro's new material base compound also improves abrasion resistance and wax absorption, for maintenance and durability. Forgiving Bi-Lite Laminates enhance the strength of the Highlander whilst further engaging with a powerful, refined feel.
The Cam-Out Camber is your classic rocker type with early and smooth transitions into nose and tail, providing stability and support. This camber offers more pop, snap and perfect precision whilst riding.
A fun and limitless ride, the new Fusion has a timeless shape, with state of the art components, that will offer you endless possibilities!
- Powercore II - The Powercore II is a tip to tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for strength, smooth response and crazy snap.
- Bi-Lite Laminates - A Biaxial layup gives a smooth and reliable ride, as well as being extremely forgiving when landings are off axis or sketchy
- All-Terrain Flex - All-Mountain, versatile flex pattern combining pop with smooth response.
- Progressive Sidecut - A larger radius towards the nose of the board and a tighter radius towards the tail, allowing for acceleration out of a turn but maintaining a catch free feel at the nose.
- Cam-Out Camber - Classic standard camber that provides pop and stability, not matched by other styles of camber.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base - High-density, high-durability for better abrasion resistance, wax absorption, and speed.Exclusively featured on top end Nitro boards
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced
- Mountain Profile: Powder / Freeride
- Camber Profile: Cam-Out Camber Read More
- Shape: Directional Read More
- Base: Speed Formula II Sintered Read More
- Flex: Stiff
- Condition: Brand New - Factory waxed