2017 O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings Pro Series - for maximum performance on the cable or behind a boat.
The Nomad Pro Series Wakeboard Bindings have a single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever. Therma-welded upper for minimal weight, maximum drainage and breathability. The Integrated TPU Ankle Strap pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”.
These wakeboard Bindings are tough enough for a full season at the cable park, but are light with an extremely rigid chassis. They will suit a wide range of boards and riding styles and are equally at home on your board behind the boat.
Skill level: Intermediate/Advanced
Binding Size: UK 3-5, US 4-6, Euro 37.5-39
Binding Colours: Black and Orange
- Single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever.
- Lux Chassis - O'Brien's lightest and most ridged classic ever. Maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift.
- Lasted Construction - Shaped to the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding.
- Integrated TPU Ankle Strap – superior hold, pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”.
- 2.5° Canted Chassis – eases stress on your legs.
- Power Arch – Provides more arch support during normal riding conditions, and minimizes the amount your foot rolls inward on hard landings, thus reducing stress on your knees
- OFF AXIS - Equal heel & toe leverage while achieving perfect alignment
- Therma-welded upper - for minimal weight, maximum drainage and breathability.
- Ultralight Liner – ultimate comfort & light weight combined.