Colour: Green / grey / black
Product ID: 217994
The Jett QC is Ocun's newest high performance climbing shoe designed to be close fitting and comfortable so you can concentrate on your climbing.
It features a downturned camber design for ample arch support and precise footing on small, sketchy holds. A stiff insole gives great stability and ensures the longevity of the shoe's shape and it's performance over time.
Ocun's very own Climbing Adhesion Technology (CAT) has been specially developed for their performance climbing shoes to ensure a solid foot grip and to help you to push your climbing further. The 4 mm CAT 1.5 rubber sole is soft but super sticky, and will respond to your movements while giving outstanding friction, with maximum adhesion between the sole and the rock wall.
With a breathable tongue and a seamless heel construction, The Jett QC is designed to help you make the most of your climbing and advance through the grades in comfort. If you're looking for a stable and supportive performance climbing shoe that's perfect for sport climbing, look no further than the Jett QC from Ocun.
- Asymmetrical last with roomier instep and toe box
- Quick closure Velcro model slips on quickly yet holds feet firmly
- Full-length rand and highly adhesive sole with our sticky CAT 1.5 rubber mixture
- Stiff insole for greater stability on small holds
- Breathable tongue and seamless heel for greater comfort
- Ability: Intermediate to advanced
- Closure: Velcro strap
- Rubber: 4mm CAT Rubber 1.5™
- Midsole: 2D Hard Fit
- Insole: Leather
- Upper: Synthetic microfibre
- Weight: Approx. 420 g