Green / yellow / black
The Ozone Plus demonstrates Ocun's deep understanding of individual foot shapes. Ocun's Ozone Plus is a mid to high end shoe with a roomier fit for climbers with wide feet. Normally, wide footed performance climbers would have to opt for lower performance shoes to get an optimum fit, often at the expense of less technical rubber. The beauty of the plus option is that the performance aspect of the shoe is not compromised at all. It features a 4mm Vibram XS grip with a microfibre upper.
The Ozone Plus is an asymmetric anatomically designed shoe featuring their patented 3-Force system. This system provides precise pressure distribution wrapped around the front toe box area into the arch which offers perfect balance on the tiniest footholds and edges.
Great for climbers with wide feet and also those who have a Morton's toe (where your second toe is longer than the first) the Ozone Plus offers a really great fitting climbing shoe with a focus on performance.
- More room in the toe box for wider feet
- Highly asymmetrical
- Stable on tiny holds and ledges
- Patented 3-Force System evenly distributes internal forces
- New split sole and improved heel design
- Ability: Intermediate to advanced
- Closure: Velcro strap
- Rubber: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip™
- Upper: Synthetic microfibre
- Weight: Approx. 440 - 701 g