Black/Green - Black/Green
The Optimus Hiker+ gives you a classic, one-piece stove housed in a compact carry case. This high performance camping stove has been a trusted piece of kit for more than seven decades thanks to its versatile and hassle-free design. Simply pop the lid off the protective steel case, prime the burner and start cooking.
This long serving stove features a patented quick-priming burner with multi-fuel versatility that functions via a single jet able to burn a range of liquid fuels including white gas, paraffin, diesel, jet fuel, and unleaded petrol (fuel sold separately). An integrated MAGICTM cleaning needle reduces build-up and delivers a fast and easy cleaning of the nozzele, even during cooking.
Boil and burn times depend on climate and conditions but for an average 'start' to 'boil' you’ll need just 4.5 minutes with up to two hours cooking time per 350ml of fuel at max output.
Weighing in at 1590g the Hiker+ is ideal for destination camping, mountaineering, and backcountry expeditions. While not the lightest of camping stoves, the Hiker+ offers a robust, convenient design with the ability to burn a variety of liquid fuels, all with a compact size of just 18 x 18 x 11 cm. This makes it a fantastic stove for smaller group excursions into remote or alpine terrain.
The Optimus Hiker+ delivers a precision engineered liquid fuel burning stove with a practical design that will hold up to the rigours of the outdoors.
*Pots & pans sold separately*
- Compact & versatile multifuel stove for basecamp & expedition
- One-piece design - just open the lid & cook
- Precise & instant flame control
- Integrated MAGICTM cleaning needle for fast & easy cleaning of the nozzle – even during cooking
- Patented quick priming burner requires less preheating & saves fuel
- Convenient design burns all types of fuel using the same burner jet
- Integrated tank pressure buildup & usage is improved even at low temperatures
- Rugged & compact steel case protects the tank and burner during travel
- Kit includes complete stove with built-in tank & pump
- Fuel Type: White gas, paraffin, diesel, jet fuel,
- Avg. Burn Time: Up to 2h at full output (with 350 ml fuel)
- Avg. Boil Time: 3.5 mins per 1 litre water
- Output: 9725 BTU / 2850 Watt
- Size: 180 × 180 x 110 mm | 7 x 7 x 4.3"
- Storage Bag: Housed in carry case
- Weight: 56 oz | 1590 g
- 2 year guarantee