Brand Colour:Dolomite Blue
Product ID: 196714
The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket will keep you sheltered from the elements, whether you're on top of a mountain in sleet and snow or a heavy downpour in deep forest. A great all-round waterproof shell, this responsibly made jacket is versatile, sleek and unpretentious.
The 2.5 layer jacket is made from 100% recycled nylon face fabric with H2No® Performance Standard technology and a DWR finish to keep you bone dry in wet conditions. For full coverage, the jacket has a 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor which can also be rolled down and stowed away with a simplified cord-and-hook design. Complete with a microfleece-lined neck, self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem, you're guaranteed to stay warm, cosy and completely dry in the trusted Torrentshell. A breathable barrier and ventilating pit vents mean your temperature will stay regulated too.
This sophisticated Patagonia waterproof jacket offers durable, packable, lightweight storm protection without costing the planet it's precious resources. By using recycled, bluesign® approved fabrics, Patagonia are able to conserve resources and minimise the impacts of their manufacturing processes on people and the environment.
Additional features can be seen in the video and below.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 343 g | 12.1 oz
- Waterproof Rating: 20,000mm
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped
- Zips: Water resistant zips
- Underarm Vents: Yes
- Pockets: Yes
- Wrist Gaiters: Yes
- Hood Construction: 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: None
- Fit: Standard Fit