Stone blue - Blue/Brown
The hardworking Bivy Down Jacket from Patagonia stands up to wind, sleet and bone-chilling temperatures using 100% recycled Down insulation (reclaimed from used down products).
The tough nylon canvas shell features a water-resistant finish to give you fantastic wet-weather protection while the stand-up collar design flips upright to seal out buffeting winds.
The lightweight polyester lining (100% recycled) gives you a soft, skin friendly feel with a smooth, easy glide over existing layers. A drop-tail rear hem protects from cold ingress while two side entry handwarmer pockets feature cosy brushed polyester jersey lining with snap closure for security. An internal zip chest pocket is ideal for smaller valuables. Hip length. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved.
Stylish, urban friendly design with a warm, storm-proof construction the Bivy Down Jacket from Patagonia gives you a great look with a practical edge.
- Made of 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Nylon plain-weave shell with cotton-like look and feel
- Reinforced yoke for extra weather protection
- Two insulated, side-entry handwarmer pockets with secure snap-button closure
- Microfleece lining for next-to-skin comfort
- Interior left-chest security pocket with zip closure
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products. Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 858 g / 30.3 oz