Brand Colour:Bunker Camo - Bunker Camo / Forge Grey
Product ID: 196555
The men's Nano-Air Hoody by Patagonia is the perfect insulation piece for dynamic activities. It features a full stretch construction with exceptional breathability while offering 60g of FullRange synthetic insulation sandwiched between two durable nylon ripstop fabrics for warmth.
Ideal for skiing, snowboarding, alpine mountaineering and climbing this piece was developed with the idea of blending the breathable comfort of fleece with the protection of a puffy insulated jacket. Four way mechanical stretch along with meticulous stitch placements allow the jacket to move with you at all times. Discrete zipped pockets on the side come in handy and also stay out of the way away when a harness or pack waist belt is put on.
Couple all these features with a DWR coating and you have the perfect piece to wear as your outer layer from morning till evening. In exceptionally rainy or windy conditions, it works perfectly under a light shell.
The Patagonia Nano-Air Hoody - lightweight comfort with all mountain protection.
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
- Weight: 397 g | 14 oz