Brand Colour:Black - Black
Product ID: 136746
The Patagonia Performance Better Sweater Hoody gives you a better sweater by meshing the warmth of polyester fleece with the stretch of Polartec® Power Stretch™ panels to give you a cosy hooded top with a great range of motion for active pursuits.
This stylish looking mountain Hoody offers the ultimate fit for everyday performance and is Bluesign approved for ethically manufacturing standards, with a process of adding colour that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion. No seams where you might carry a pack or bag reduce chafing over longer hikes. Two side zip handwarmer pockets and a security chest pocket are ideal for stashing away small essentials.
Wear this Performance Better Sweater Hoody from Patagonia through your everyday adventures from the home and gym to the trails and mountains.
- 100% polyester sweater knit face, with fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch™ underarm side panels and side torso
- Full-zip hoody zips to the chin; comfortable multipanel hood for warmth and protection from the elements
- Cozy three-panel hood trimmed with soft brushed elastic
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch™ jersey face. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 382 g / 13.5 oz