Brand Colour:Forge Grey - Grey
Product ID: 122688
This shell jacket is perfect for travel and lightweight rain wear to keep you dry and sheltered from the elements. The Patagonia Torrentshell jacket is a great all-round waterproof jacket to take from from the top of Ben Nevis to a beautiful mountain walk in the alps with a jacket that won't break the bank.
Made from H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop to keep this Torrentshell jacket durable, lightweight and versatile. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish means the water just falls off this jacket. The Torrentshell Jacket also has a brick pattern on the inside to keep it comfortable next to skin.
Additional features can be seen in the video and below.
*Additional photos may show different colourways, these are for illustrative purposes only*
- H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Waterproof Rating: 20,000mm
- Breathability Rating:
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped
- Zips: Water resistant zips
- Underarm Vents: Yes
- Pockets: Yes
- Wrist Gaiters: No
- Hood Construction: 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: None
- Fit: Standard Fit