Product ID: 200804
The Reima Nalle is a versatile cold weather jumpsuit for babies which can be converted from an overall with individual leg holes to a rectangular sleeping bag with just a few zip adjustments. Switch from mobile baby to sleep mode baby and back in no time.
The Nalle gets a rating of 3/3 on Reima's own warmth rating, meaning it is comfortable in temperatures ranging from -10 to -30 °C so this suit will definitely keep your precious baby warm on the slopes this winter. Fold-over sleeve ends can turn the suit sleeve into a fingerless mitten to trap warmth inside. Two long zips down the front of the overall make putting the suit on that much easier as it increases the surface area for your baby to fit inside. Every effort has been made to prevent accidental scratching of the zipper on your baby's chin, the zips are set lower down with a plush pile which lines the hood edge and chin being the main points of contact with your baby.
Made of a water-repellent, windproof and breathable material that is 50% recycled, the Nalle is also eco-conscious and fluorocarbon-free.
The Nalle is a cosy 2-in-1 insulating garment that will allow your baby to roam freely in the cold and also sleep tight.
- Fit: Regular fit
- Hood Construction: Fixed
- Cuff Construction: Fold-over sleeve ends, detachable footloops in sizes 62/64-74/80cm
- Shell: Water-repellent, windproof and breathable
- Lining: Cotton jersey lining
- Insulation: Recycled polyester fibres
- Babies' transformer overall/sleeping bag
- Smooth and comfortable cotton jersey lining
- Two long zips for easy dressing up