Grey - Grey
The Fire Ant Cook System from Robens delivers great value camping heat and eat set with a light and portable design. This 8 piece kit features a nesting design that includes a pair of robust cooking pots with strainer lids; a gas burner with fold-out pot supports; 1 x foil windshield, and a storage pouch for both stove and cookware.
The pot's fold-out, insulated handles protect your hands while a hard anodised construction stands up to knocks and scrapes of outdoor cooking. The burner features a super efficient push-button Piezo ignition while flame regulation lets you boil or simmer for complete cooking control. The included windscreen keeps the elements at bay to deliver faster boil times and improved fuel efficiency.
An essential part of camping, the Fire Ant Cook System backpacking pot, pan and stove set can be utilised for any number of dishes and stores easily in a pack or pannier for travel on foot or by cycle. No space goes to waste with the handy design featuring room enough to store food items, fuel and sundry items.
- All-in-one cook system for 2-3 people
- Light & compact nesting design
- Burner with one touch Piezo ignition
- Burner fits directly onto the gas cartridge
- Compact windshield for heating efficiency
- Flip-out pot support
- Folding pot handles
- Burner storage bag
- Mesh storage bag
- Includes: 2 pots (1800 ml / 1100 ml), 2 lids, 1 burner, 1 foil windscreen, 1 burner storage bag, 1 mesh storage bag
- Volume: 1.1L & 1.8L
- Material: Stainless steel / hard anodised alloy
- Pack Size: 17 x 9.5 cm (Dia. x H)
- Weight: 698 g | 1.53 lbs