Cedar Green - Green
The Salewa men's Sesvenna 2 PTC Jacket gives you a highly versatile combination of light insulation with a windproof, water-resistant Pertex shell making it ideal for fast hikes and ski/snowboard touring.
The body mapped Polartec® Alpha insulation directs heat to key areas giving the jacket a low profile with a great warmth to weight ratio. The adjustable, insulated hood features an integrated collar for added protection while ergonomic sleeves and free motion pattern design give you full freedom of movement. 2 zipped hand pockets keep smaller essentials close while the whole layer packs down into its own integrated stuff sac for a handy pack size.
With sleek styling and breathable warmth the Sesvanna 2 PTC Hooded Jacket from Salewa offers everyday function - either as a mid-layer for colder weather or outer-layer for milder climes this hoody gives you great winter protection.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Smooth side with no seams
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Main material PERTEX® QUANTUM RIPSTOP DULL 29 BS
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 60 BS
- Fit: Athletic Fit