Colour: Black / green / turqouise
Product ID: 213377
The Women's Arpia from Scarpa has been designed to help aspiring climbers progress swiftly through the grades in just about any climbing style.
Featuring a slightly down turned and moderately asymmetric shape, as well as Scarpa's brand new medium fit FK last, these climbing shoes combine outstanding comfort and high levels of performance in any situation, whether you're climbing indoor walls or tough multi pitch climbs.
The Dynamic 1.4mm Flexan insole provides excellent support along the whole length of the foot and includes an extended area to reinforce the heel. the heel itself is hand constructed heel and is wrapped with extra tough Vibram® Grip2 rubber for maximum friction and sensitivity.
With high levels of comfort, support and stability, the Women's Arpia climbing shoe from Scarpa is very well suited to progressing climbers who want move into a more advanced shoe and push the abilities further across all climbing styles and terrains.
- Full length Dynamic Flexan 1.4mm, with extension for heel reinforcement
- Slightly down turned and moderately asymmetric last for a surprisingly relaxed fit. Redefined low volume heel shape
- Heel construction adapts well to different foot shapes and is wrapped with Vibram® Grip2 rubber for maximum friction and sensitivity
- Velcro Design - comfortable and easy entry
- Ideal For Climbers Looking To Progress
- The upper construction combines 3 panels in Microfiber and a bottom panel in suede. Integral lining for special comfort and durability/li>
- V-Tension active randing system retains shape. It holds the forefoot in perfect position and supports the toe area while it allows enough flex for smearing.
- Upper: Suede + microfibre
- Mid Sole: Dynamic 1.4mm Flexan
- Sole: 2/3 length Vibram XS Grip 2
- Last: FK
- Weight: 280g per pair (size 42)