Brand Colour:Grey - Light Grey
Product ID: 137455
The SmartWool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini socks are ankle-high which fuses support, stretch and high impact areas plus strategic mesh zones for ventilation. The combination of the above makes it a superb sock for dynamic activity; whether that comes in the form of a commute to work, a session at the gym or a full day hike.
These socks features ReliaWool tech for improved durability in the heel and toes to withstand long long walks and hikes and the 4 degree elite fit system will keep the sock in place and give full all-sport versatility.
Made from a super soft merino wool mix you can feel the quality from the next to skin comfort and attention to detail is paramount. The ultra light construction will cater for people that wear close fitting shoes for maximum performance and extra breathability.
- 4 Degree elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 3.75" / 9.53cm overall height
- Ultra Light cushioning
- Materials: 53% Merino Wool, 43% Polyamide, 4% Elastane