Brand Colour:Black/Black - Black Frame
Lens:CP Sun Green - Chromapop Mirror Lens & Bonus ChromaPop Storm Rose Flash Lens
Product ID: 211281
The I/OX are the biggest ski/snowboard goggles in the Smith range featuring an oversized, frameless design for maximum vision and clarity. Smith started the frameless goggle revolution and are still leading the way with their innovative designs.
The I/OX has an amazing quick change lens system which is incredibly secure but allows you to switch the lens out in a matter of seconds. The I/OX frame is made from a flexible urethane material which conforms to your face to seal out the elements and give a comfortable fit. This urethane stays flexible and durable in all temperatures meaning comfort is never compromised by conditions.
The I/OX has Smith's unique and patented Porex filter built in to the lens. This filter allows the goggles to breathe and adjust to temperature and altitude. This means the goggles have consistent performance all the way up the mountain. The spherical carbonic-x TLT lens provides exceptional clarity across the width of the goggle and offers unrivalled peripheral vision.
Dual-axis outriggers allow the goggles to be worn under or over the helmet without strain being placed on the frame guaranteeing an excellent fit. AirEvac integration technology ensures that the goggles will not fog when being worn with a helmet and Smith's 5X anti-fog treatment ensures that perfect vision is maintained regardless of the conditions.
The Smith I/OX is a superb ski/snowboard goggle offering the wearer exceptional vision, comfort and performance. If you are looking for a large fitting goggle with exceptional all around vision and minimal fame intrusion then the Smith I/OX is an excellent choice.
- 5X Anti Fog - A chemical lens treatment that is 5 times more effective than other brands, because it is a chemical treatment it won't rub off!
- Quick Release Lens System - Makes lens changing a breeze even when out on the mountain
- Urethane Frame - Flexible yet durable in all temperatures and molds to your face for superior comfort
- OTG Compatible - Can be worn comfortably with most prescription glasses
- Split 'V' Nose - Prevents pinching around the nose allowing you to breath normally
- Drywix Face Foam - Triple layer face foam seals out the elements whilst wicking sweat and keeping you dry
- Ventilation - Vented Lens Technology with Porex™ Filter to allow the lens to breath and reduce the risk of fogging
- TLT Lens Technology - Tapered Lens Technology makes the lens thicker in the middle of your line of sight and thinner towards the peripherals. This reduces distortion and gives crystal clear vision at all angles
- Carbonic X Lens - Amazingly clear and precise lens technology
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating - Premium water-repellent lens coating helps water bead off and prevent streaky water marks on the lens
- Responsive Fit Design - Frame design with a lattice structure allowing the frame to adapt to fit any face shape or contour
- AirEvac helmet integration - Ventilation on top of the frame allows warm air to be drawn from the goggle and vented through a helmet to avoid fogging
- Lens Shape:Spherical
- Lens Tint:Chromapop Sun Green
- Lens Finish: Mirror
- UV Protection: 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Strap: Ultra wide, silicone backed with quick clip
- Case: Soft goggle bag included
- Helmet Compatibility: Full compatibility with all Smith Helmets and most other helmet brands
- Interchangeable Lenses: Yes - Smith Quick Change
- Extra Lens Included: Yes - Chromapop Storm Rose Flash