Product ID: 236008
The Mission by Smith combines high end Koroyd technology with MIPS, a comfort focused fit and fully adjustable venting, this is a high performing helmet that aims at keeping the price low and be accessible to all.
The Aerocore construction with Koroyd offers improved temperature regulation, increased airflow and increased impact resistance. The combination of lightweight in-mould EPS and revolutionary Koroyd allows more vents to be placed throughout the helmet without sacrificing protection or comfort. This means that air can flow freely through the helmet, helping to expel hot air and allowing cool air in. You can manage the temperature through the fully adjustable 14 vents allowing you to open and close when required.
The ventilation included in the Mission doesn't stop here. Complete goggle integration is provided by AirEvac2 ventilation which works to draw warm and moist air out of the goggles and expel it throughout the helmet and out of the rear, helping provide perfect vision.
To provide a comfortable and optimum fit an adjustable dial fit is included. You can tighten and loosen the helmet via the dial at the back allowing you to perfect the comfort. Snapfit SL ear pads have also been included that are comfortable and warming.
This model comes complete with MIPS technology which reduces the rotational forces exerted on the brain during a collision and offers superior protection and injury prevention. This is done by creating a sliding layer between the outer shell and your head. During impacts the rotational force is decreased reducing damage to the brain which is best to counter angled, rotational falls.
For the skier/snowboarder that is looking for premium performance without the large price tag, the Mission is an excellent choice. Lightweight, well vented and super protective Koroyd twinned with MIPS provides the pinnacle of protection.
- Lighweight in-mould construction - Lightweight and durable EPS provides excellent protection
- Aerocore Construction - Unique to Smith, this construction utilises Koroyd to reduce weight, increase airflow and increase impact resistance
- AirEvac 2 - Channels in the helmet draw air from under the brim and vent it strategically around the helmet to reduce the risk of goggle fogging
- Single Regulator Vents - Adjustable vents allow you to open or close the vents to increase/decrease ventilation when needed.
- DFS2 Dial Fit - Dial fit size adjustment to provide superb fit and high performance
- Snapfit SL Ear Pads - Removable earpads to add comfort, warmth and fit if needed
- MIPS Technology - Multi-directional Impact protection system. The helmet's outer layer can slide relative to the head, absorbing and distributing more rotational energy. The MIPS system offers excellent injury prevention and protection from angled impacts.