Product ID: 67361
The Launch handle has an EVA tractor grip with a rounded shape handle with T Bar Launch grip in the center of the bridle for easier 360 spins off the wake. T6-6061 Aluminium Bar has no flex, no bend and is very lightweight with built in floats
Straight Line's Static line is made of a specific blended Polyethylene fiber for the most forgiving wake line, allowing only minimal amounts of stretch. These combos are great for any up and coming athlete, whether it is Wakeboarding, Wakeskating or Kneeboarding.
The Line is a Poly-E rope which has a little give but will float and is super tangle free so really easy to use - this is ideal to get started and will work really well for Kneeboards and other toys as well - doubles up great as a water Ski Rope.
Includes 3-section 65' (50’-5’-5’-5’) static mainline and pylon rope keeper.
- Dip Molded End Caps: PVC dipped end caps - lightweight and pad printed with Straightline branding
- EVA Wrap Handle: Wrap handle woven into PE leader line allows rider to spin without handle pass
- Pencil Floats: Thin pencil floats with Straightline branding to keep handle afloat
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar: No flex, no bend, lightweight bar extrusion with built in floats
- Machined EVA Grip: Machined circular EVA grip features an aesthetic color pop on the handle grip
- PVC Dyneema Tubing: Clear PVC tubing that covers PE leader line to resist abrasion
- Polyethylene Leader: Lightweight PE leader line features minimal stretch