Brand Colour:Black - TNF Black/Graphite Grey
Product ID: 196293
The North Face Hedgehog Hike II MID GTX walking boot combines comfort and technology to deliver huge levels of support while keeping you fresh and dry throughout your adventure.
The lightweight construction features a full grain waterproof leather upper and tough, breathable GORE-TEX® mesh membrane that seals out water while allowing heat moisture to escape keeping your foot dry and comfortable.
The North Face TPU Cradle heel-stability technology along with the added height of the mid boot helps to control the movement of your foot to promote proper foot position and avoid injury whilst trekking into the unknown. The Otholite footbed, using slow recovery foam compresses to take shape of your foot and creates a customised fit that provides the highest of comfort when on your adventures and the Vibram® rubber outsole provides traction over challenging terrain with the new "snake plate" technology allowing your foot to move naturally and be supported when it needs it most.
The Hedgehog Hike II GTX gives you a robust waterproof hiking shoe with great grip and support for adventure in the most adverse conditions.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Full-grain leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Exclusive Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole
- Synthetic quarter overlays for protection
- Scratched-rubber tip for protection
- Gusseted tongue to keep out dirt and debris
- Ortholite footbed for optimized comfort
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- ESS Snake Plate for natural foot movement and stability
- 672g per pair