Brand Colour:Slickrock - Burnt Orange
Product ID: 143085
The Men's Capstone 40L hiking backpack from Thule gives you durable construction with plenty of storage and an adjustable design that utilises a breathable mesh back support for maximum comfort.
The Capstone gives you a number of exceptional features:
For comfort there's the MicroAdjust Suspension System. Designed for greater carrying comfort this utilises an aluminium frame for support with an easy to use (adjust while wearing) quick release system that gives you 10cms/4" torso adjustment to help you find the perfect fit for your height and load.
Working alongside this the Tensioned Mesh Back Panel keeps the bulk of the rucksack away from your back to create an air gap to keep you cool and dry as you hike.
This versatile rucksack boasts a 40L main compartment replete with hydration reservoir sleeve (reservoir sold separately), and double entry via a drawstring seal top, and bottom zip for quick access to all levels of your kit.
A zip pocket on the lid and two on the hip belt keep smaller items secure while two smaller stretch shove it pockets on either side are perfect for holding drinks. A larger stretch pocket on the back is ideal for keeping maps or frequently used items quick to hand.
Side compression straps can snug down lighter loads to reduce bulk and/or hold hiking poles/ice axes when not in use.
One great added benefit of the Capstone is the integrated rain cover - built into the pack's underside it can be deployed to protect your kit in wet weather.
Easy access with active comfort and all-weather protection - the Thule Men's Capstone 40L gives you a great backpack for long weekends or minimalist hikes and treks.
*Note, main image is the colour you will receive. Additional images may show a different colourway for illustration purposes only.
- Find the perfect fit! 10cms/4in of torso adjustment with the MicroAdjust Suspension system
- Tensioned mesh back panel provides unbeatable breathability to keep you cool and dry on the trail
- High-visibility, removable rain cover keeps your gear dry during wet weather
- Zip pocket in lid and hipbelt keep small items secure
- Top and bottom entry make it easy to access kit on the trail and load and unload your backpack
- Stretch fabric shove-it pocket keeps frequently used gear close to hand
- Side compression straps to cinch down your load or lash gear to the outside
- Hiking pole and ice axe attachments with bungee tie-offs
- Hydration compatible design features a reservoir sleeve with drink tube exit port and two side water bottle pockets (reservoir sold separately)
- Best Use: Hiking / Light Trekking /
- Material: 210D/315D Cordura Nylon
- Size: 21 x 30 x 68.5cm / 8.5 x 11.75 x 27"
- Weight: 1.45 kg / 3.2 lb
- Capacity: 40 L