Brand Colour:Scotty Stevens - Green/Purple
Product ID: 150173
The 2018 Union Contact snowboard binding is an awesome all mountain freestyle snowboarding binding, perfect for lapping the park or charging down the piste without breaking the bank! This is Scott Stevens personal design to create a funky looking colourway that really stands out from the crowd.
Specially designed for the Contact line is the lightweight Duraflex baseplate that weighs just 765 grams and hammers through all conditions. The low contact area and minidisk base system enhances natural board flex gives you extra leverage on ollies.
The Contact comes with a slightly softer flex than its bigger brother the Contact Pro which makes it perfect for jib and park riding. It also adds a bit of forgiveness at speed for a smooth ride. This combined with the Multi-density thermoformed EVA bushings within the base creates a natural flex between the board and the bindings that significantly improves performance and dampens heavy landings and vibrations.
A huge feature of Contact is the Asym S2 Highback which has the perfect balance between being responsive and playful but with an asymmetric flex. The asymmetric flex allows you to ride hard yet also tweak out when you want to. This highback also has Union's popular Shift-on-the-fly forward lean adjuster that allows you to mellow out your binding when getting to the top of the mountain and let rip when you get there!
Also the 3D Extruded Aluminium Heelcup gives the Contact an amazing strength to weight ratio and features the same lifetime warranty as the baseplate keeping you fully covered and reduces heel drag for ultimate performance. 3D asymmetric straps use a multi-layer tapered core to evenly distribute pressure and give maximum comfort. They combine amazingly with the lightweight injected aluminium buckles which are super smooth and rock solid.
The Contact snowboard binding is a true all mountain, freestyle binding perfect for everyone. The more advanced riders will enjoy how great these bindings feel riding park laps and street features, this is why Pro rider Scott Stevens considers this his favourite to ride out of all the Union range.
- Minidisc Duraflex Baseplate - Lightweight base consisting of high quality Duraflex polymer which is virtually indestructible
- Asym S2 Highback - This great looking highback uses an asymmetric flex to make sure you have plenty of power & response when you need it and the buttery softness to press & tweak out grabs in the park
- Shift-On-The-Fly forward lean - Tool less adjustment of your forward lean, anywhere, anytime
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA bushings - Multiple High quality bushings allows your board to flex naturally under the bindings and provide dampening against heavy or harsh landings
- 3D Extruded Aluminum Heelcups - Milled out material to ensure the lightest highback possible while keeping phenomenal strength and reduced heel drag
- 3D Asymmetric Ankle Strap - 3D Pre curved to the shape of your boot giving stunning control and comfort
- Injected Aluminium Buckles - Aluminium buckles provide a lightweight, strong and smooth ratchet action
- Mini Disks - Compatible with 4 hole and ICS channel system boards and with a smaller contact point to promote natural board feel
- Ultra Grip Toe Straps - Lightweight anti-slip thermoplastic material that is secure and comfortable can be worn in multiple positions to custom fit your boot
- Rider Approved - Scott Steven's favourite binding for lapping the whole mountain and jibbing in the park!
- Lifetime Baseplate Warranty - If you break or crack your baseplate or heelcup during riding Union will replace it for life!
- Rider Profile: All abilities will love it
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle/Park
- Flex: Medium
- Compatibility: 4 hole and ICS channel system boards
- Condition: Brand New