Product ID: 230933
Step out in style this season with the 17 Forty Insulated Ski/Snowboard Jacket from Volcom. Highly waterproof and breathable, this premium quality piece is exceptional value.
Complete with 60/40gm insulation, a V-Science 2-Layer Shell and Critical Taped Seams, this coat won't leave you out in the cold. In a standard fit with an adjustable powder skirt, there's plenty of room for layers and excellent coverage.
Other handy features include a Super Suede Chin Guard, a V-Science 2 Way Cuff System, Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets, Pocket Access Hem Cinch and a Specialty Ticket Ring.
Volcom are a member of the Textile Exchange and are constantly striving to lowering their carbon footprint. Still producing the same quality apparel, Volcom are now introducing fabrics made from 95% post-industrial and post-consumer waste and have created more environmentally-friendly water reppellant coatings - these are just a couple of examples of their great efforts in action against climate change. They are committed to responsible manufacturing practices, better fiber sourcing and robust impact evaluation.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000
- Breathability Rating: 10,000
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped
- Insulation: 60/40gm Synthetic Insulation
- Pockets: Chest Pocket, 2 Hand Warmer Pockets
- Construction: V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- Hood Construction: Fixed Adjustable Hood
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Adjustable Powder Skirt
- V-Science 2 Way Cuff System
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Specialty Ticket Ring