Product ID: 228309
The Volcom L Gore-Tex ski/snowboard pant combines incredible performance and style. The use of GORE-TEX 2-Layer fabric and a YKK Aquaguard water repellent zipper means these pants will keep you warm & dry all day long.
The GPT articulate fit is relaxed yet supportive, featuring an articulated leg and straight side seam, allowing you to move freely on the mountain. The awesome Zip-Tech Jacket to Pant Interface does a great job of keeping out the snow, just connect it to a compatible Volcom jacket and you're off!
A V-Science breathable lining system and mesh lined leg vents will help keep you cool on warmer days, and a triple reinforced rise and Black-Flax reinforced back hem means these bad boys won't fall apart on you.
The L Gore-Tex pant also includes Brushed Tricot lined hand-warmer pockets, boot gussets, stretch boot gaiters, adjustable waist and much more. Loaded with the best tech and features out there, along with some cool Volcom detailing, these top-end snowboard/ski pants are worth every penny.
Volcom are always committed to reducing their environmental footprint and have updated some of the Volcom 2019-20 Collection by designing and using a blend of Repreve Recycled fabrics made from at least 95% post-industrial and post-consumer waste and have used a water repellent treatment free of PFCS of environmental concern.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof: >20,000mm
- Breathability: >20,0000gm2
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped Seams
- Leg Length: Regular
- Insulation: V-Science Breathable Lining System
- Type: Traditional Pant
- Construction: Gore-Tex 2-Layer +PFCec Free Laminate Shell
- Fit: GPT Articulated Fit
- Zip Tech Pant to Jacket Interface
- YKK Aquaguard Water Repellent Zipper
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stone Butt Patch
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Adjustable Inner Waistband
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- V-Science Boot Gusset w/Snap
- Stretch Boot Gaiter w/Lace Hook
- Black-Flax Reinforced Back Hem
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Back Pocket
- Cargo Pocket