Product ID: 184769
The Women's Volcom Westland Insulated Jacket from our B4BC-Boarding for Breat Cancer collection, is warm and built to perform with style and functionality. This Jacket is designed with the 'VS10 fit' aimed to fit with minimal contouring through the body, finished off with a stylish oval Split Tail giving more coverage whilst preventing any restrictions to your riding.
With a 2 layer Shell system and mesh lined vents this jacket will also make sure you are kept nice and cool during hotter days. But on those overcast days, the Tafetta lined insulation will keep the cold at bay whilst an adjustable powder skirt will also help lock in the warmth, helping prevent any snow from getting inside your garments. To top it all off the the hood is built with adjustable drawcord's for those bitterly cold windy days accompanied with a high neck collar to help keep the wind off your face.
Volcom are always committed to reducing their environmental footprint and have updated some of the Volcom 2018-19 Collection by designing and using a blend of Repreve Recycled fabrics made from at least 95% Post-Industrial and Post-Consumer waste and have used a water repellent treatment free of PFCS of environmental concern.
If you want to ooze style down the mountain, then the The Westland Insulated Snowboard & Ski jacket ticks all the boxes!
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000gm2
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped Seams
- Insulation: Tafetta Lined Polyfill insulation 80/60g Low Loft
- Pockets: Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Hood Construction: Fixed
- Construction: V-Science 2 Layer Shell,*V-Science Supreme Twill
- Fit: VS10 Fit w/Split Tail
- B4BC Collection - Boarding For Breast Cancer
- Back Wolf Print Detail
- Drawcord Cinch Hood
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Adjustable Cinch Cuff
- Specialty Ticket Ring